So autumn is definitely here this week, but we’ve had a few beautiful days too, haven’t we? The weather sort of mirrors my life at the moment, big ups and big downs, but this week has been a happy week.
- Last Saturday, we had a play date with the two boys Lottie has been friends with since she was five weeks old. It was so nice to have a good old catch up and for the babies to play together.
- We’ve spent a few afternoons with my mum and dad and Lottie has spent her time there climbing all over the furniture and practising her walking while holding on.
- Lottie and I went to another new class last Monday – Caterpillar Music. We arrived super late due to parking issues, so I felt a bit stressed when I arrived, but everyone was really friendly and Lottie absolutely lovely. There were few older children there, which she was very pleased about – she just loves big kids.
- Last week, I had my hair coloured and cut. And it was a disaster! My friend who has done my hair for years has just had a baby and I didn’t want to bother her, so I found a new hairdresser. I can’t have been very clear about what I was looking for as the colour was just awful and the cut not much better. BUT my lovely friend rescued it on Monday night and I’m back to normal. Phew!
- We were finally able to share some very happy news with you all. I’ve been overwhelmed by the kind and positive response we’ve received from everyone online and in ‘real life’ – thank you so much.
- We were sent some stunning flowers from Mr M’s work to congratulate us on our news – so thoughtful and really cheered up my day to have an unexpected delivery.
- On Friday I went out! I have a gorgeous group of mum friends who all live in the same village with babies around the same age and we decided it was time to leave the dads to fend for themselves and head out for a meal. It was so nice to have some girly time together.