I’m Katie, I’m 35 and I have been blogging here at Heels & Hooves since the end of 2014.
I’m an ex-journalist, PR and marketer, and now work for myself from home as a marketing consultant, around looking after my girls full time. This blog is my place to indulge my love of writing, albeit rather sporadically. I write about our lives, parenthood, lifestyle, beauty, style and anything else that I care about or crops up in my life. I share my home with my husband, Gary, our beautiful daughters, Lottie (August 2015) and Frankie (March 2017) and Ben the horse lives a few miles down the road, and I could not be happier with my lot.
A bit about us
– Mr M and I met in 2010 and got married in Italy in 2013 with 30 of our closest friends and family.
– Mr M is an Arsenal mad estate agent, who is the kindest, calmest man I have ever met.
– Lottie was born in August 2015, five days after we moved into our new house.
– Her sister, Frankie followed just 19 months later, in March 2017.
– I am a horse mad mum, who is a little more fiery when it comes to important things, but who is generally fairly calm.
– My friends and family
– My horse, Ben
– The countryside
– Diet coke and white wine spritzers
– Bad manners
– People being lonely
PR and contact
I am a PR-friendly blogger and will consider all reviews and accept sponsored posts, so if you think you have an opportunity that would be relevant to me and my family, please do get in touch at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.